Cultivating Women Leaders in Sports
A community for ALL women in sports. Our mission is to educate and empower women in sports to be the Coach and Leader their communities need.
Summer Book Club and Coaching Conversations with Coach D;
- Read, Study and Discuss Dr. Amber Selking's new book, Winning The Mental Game
- Ask the Author! Join a convo with Coach D and Dr. Selking (a She Coaches fave!) at the end of our study
- Get weekly email newsletters with discussion highlights
- Participate in a private online forum (FB group) for discussion and practical application with other coaches
- A unique learning experience to support your team’s development of mental resilience
- Start reading ASAP. Group discussions start July 5th. *Join anytime during July.
She Coaches Conference is Coming back LIVE in Fall 2022!
Stay tuned! She Coaches Conference is in preparations to come back in person this November! Be sure to connect with us on social media and via our email list so you don't miss any announcements!
She Coaches is a leadership conference for all women in sports
- Athletic Directors
- Clubs and Organizations
- All sports
- All levels
“Having the chance to come together with coaches of differing sports, levels, and experience was refreshing. I often find that while I am coaching, I do not have the time to connect and build rapport with other female coaches. I enjoyed that this event provided that opportunity in a welcoming and insightful setting. I would most definitely attend again!”
8th grade girls head XC coach and 8th grade girls assistant track coach at Southview Middle School in Ankeny
“I just wanted to say thank you for being creative with your presentation this year and still having She Coaches! It was such a bright spot in an unknown new world for coaches/teachers. Thank you for going above and beyond to make it special. This year was my first year attending and I will for sure do it again!"
Vinton-Shellsburg, 7th Grade Boys Track Coach
"This was the first time that I’ve ever been able to network with coaches from different sports. Very inspirational to talk varying sports, ages and experiences."
Get Information as it Comes Out
Be the first to know who is going to be at this year's event, breakout sessions and more straight to your inbox.