Let's Go FORWARD!
This is not your typical X's and O's conference. She Coaches is the highly anticipated personal growth event, designed to equip and empower women leaders in sports. If you are interested in becoming the coach that WINS BEYOND the field, and are looking to become part of a supportive, growth-minded community - this is the conference for you!
Come to She Coaches if you...
- Lead a team, school, organization in any capacity
- Aim to improve your leadership skills, ability to connect to your team, your understanding of mental and emotional wellness in sport
- Seek a network of support to collaborate, converse and connect
- Have felt othered in the coaching profession and are needing an accepting community
Friday, November 3, 2023
The Plex. 5501 George Washington Carver Ave.
Individual Ticket $129
Team Discounts- Send more and save!
Register early as seats are limited
Check in begins at 8:30am. Event starts at 9:00am. Concludes by 3pm.
Morning coffee. Catered lunch. Variety of vendors.Save My Seat!
Friday, November 3, 2023
“The atmosphere of this conference is unlike any other I've ever spoken at. She Coaches is a great community and focuses on topics that are necessary for all women leaders in sport. Honored to have been included."
Running In Silence Org
"My favorite aspect of She Coaches, it sounds silly, but is the workbook. It was so beneficial. All of the speakers were amazing, but I loved being able to follow along, jot down ideas, etc. So many times you leave a conference/speaker and then lose all of the great ideas. I really appreciated the workbook!"
"Loved the opportunity to interact with other coaches, hear the speakers, and leave feeling empowered after seeing so many women coaches"
Calling Emerging Leaders!
Building on the She Coaches Mission to Cultivate Women Leaders in Sports, this year attending coaches will be able to bring a student-athlete representative from their schools.
For every 3 coaches from your school/organization, 1 student-athlete emerging leader is invited. The conference will include an Athlete Emerging Leader track as well as a Coach track.
Emerging Leaders will...
- Learn transferable leadership, mindset and confidence skills
- Participate in whole group and workshop sessions, as well as a specialized 'job fair' event
- Connect with coaches, businesses and leaders in today's changing sports ecosystem
- Set goals for now and the future
- Build a community of peers and possibilities
Once your school coaches are registered, registration for your Emerging Leaders will be emailed.
Are you a college student interested in coaching and/or sports leadership? Email [email protected]
Learn more. See how you can get involved.
TEAM/ SCHOOL DISCOUNT?
WHAT TO EXPECT?
NEED A PURCHASE ORDER?
BUSINESS SPONSORSHIP or VENDOR?
HOW DO I INVITE MY STUDENT ATHLETE?
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
Questions about this year's event, registration, sponsorships, etc. please contact us below.